Saturday, December 17, 2016

My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Movies

With just a week until Christmas, I thought I would spread some Christmas cheer with some of my favorite Christmas movies. These movies always put me in the holiday spirit, plus they are classics.


1. Christmas Vacation: This has been a staple in my family since I was a baby. Although there is no real plot to this movie, it still provides a comical approach to families during the holidays.




2. Elf: A magical tale about a man raised by elves. How can you not love this movie? I have easily seen this movie a million times, and I plan on seeing it a million more. The best way to spread christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.



3.  The Santa Clause: This movie is underrated. Tim Allen, famous for his one liners, really makes you embrace that fact that Santa really does exist. After all, you put on the suit, you're Santa. 




4. Home Alone: If this were to happen to me at 8 years old, I would be highly upset if my parents forgot me while spending the holidays in Paris.  But watching Kevin take down the Wet Bandits by himself kind of makes up for it.



5. A Charlie Brown Christmas: This movie not only shows you the importance that even ugly Christmas trees are beautiful in their own way, but also to appreciate the holidays as a time to spend time with family and friends and not take the over commercialization of the holidays too seriously.







No comments:

Post a Comment