Thursday, December 1, 2016


Music is one of the things I am most passionate about in this world, and I want to extend my blog with a new playlist every Thursday.  Music is something I am particularly fond about, and I am excited to share it with you.  Hopefully, you find your new favorite song.


This week I was feeling a little indie pop.

Here's are some tunes you should check out this week.

1. Bad Country-The Last Bison
2. Poison and Wine-The Civil Wars
3. I and Love and You-Avett Brothers
4.  Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
5.  Methamphetamine by Old Crow Medicine Show
6. What Would I Do Without You by Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
7. When a Heart Breaks by Ben Rector
8. Something to Believe In by Parachute
9. Ash & Ember by Augustana
10. Show Me What You Are Looking For by Carolina Liar
11. When Did Your Heart Go Missing by Rooney
12. Lonely Day by Phantom Planet
13. Brick by Ben Folds Five
14. Old Pine by Ben Howard
15. Homebird by Voy Fance
16. Horse to Water by Tall Heights
17. Archers by The Ballroom Thieves
18. Back O'er Oregon by The Weather Machine
19. Home by Phillip Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment