Thursday, January 5, 2017

A little pop-punk to start your weekend, along with some throwbacks. Let's just say middle school me would be stoked!


  1. A Change of Heart - The 1975
  2. Caroline - All Time Low
  3. Oh Well, Oh Well - Mayday Parade
  4. Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
  5. America's Sweetheart - Elle King 
  6. Manners - We Are The In Crowd
  7. Drive - Halsey 
  8. Don't Mind - Hoodie Allen feat MAX
  9. Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
  10. Misery Business - Paramore
  11. I'm Not Okay ( I Promise) - My Chemical Romance 
  12. In Too Deep- Sum 41
  13. Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
  14. The Rock Show - blink 182
  15. Addicted - Simple Plan 
  16. Swing, Swing - All American Rejects
  17. Miss Murder - AFI
  18. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous - Good Charlotte 
  19. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne 





2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your music taste. Puts me back into my earlier teen years <3 x

    Regina | Paper Hobbit's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My music taste is pretty much all over the place! But I post a new one every Thursday!

      Delete