Thursday, January 19, 2017


This week has been especially hard on me, as I begin a new chapter in my life. Some of these songs I have posted before. But mainly, the point of this week is simple muted pop. Sometimes you need to take a step back and take a deep breath. As I am often told, "you'll be okay"
  1. Dirty Old Town - Craig Cardiff
  2. This Town - Niall Horan
  3. Make Me Cry - Noah Cyrus 
  4. Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran 
  5. Can I be Him? - James Arthur 
  6. Don't Leave - Snakeship & MO
  7. It's Gotta Be You - Isaiah 
  8. Please Don't Go - Joel Adams 
  9. Worth Fighting For - Taylor Henderson 
  10. Start Again - Conrad Sewell 
  11. When You Love Someone - James TW 
  12. Don't You Cry For Me - Cobi
  13. All Is Well - Austin Basham
  14. She is Love - Parachute 
  15. Be as You Are - Mike Posner 
  16. Rise Up - Ben Lee 
  17. Over & Over Again - Nathan Sykes 
  18. Believe -Mumford & Sons 
  19. Mess is Mine - Vance Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment